Imagine millions of years ago when dinosaurs walked the earth. You can now follow the Trail of the Dinosaur by trekking up and down the mountains for about 11 kilometers, see the real jungle and at the end enjoy playing in the river with our dinosaurs (elephants)!
• We will pick you up at your hotel at 8 a.m.
• Play with our adorable baby dinosaurs (elephants).
• Hike up the scenic jungle trail.
• Lunch in the jungle.
• Enjoy playing with our dinosaurs (elephants) in the river.
• Walk to the Thai Elephant Home.
• Shower and change clothes then enjoy fresh fruit.
• Return to your hotel or guesthouse in Chiang Mai.
Price 3,500.00 Baht/Person.
Include : Private transportation, fresh fruit, pictures, cap and an English-speaking guide.
Bring : Sun glasses, sun block screen, good walking shoes, camera, change of clothes and insect spray.
For more information contact Joe at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 089-4342047.
Please note :
- Some visitors may experience skin allergies or mild sensitivities as a result of riding the elephants. If you suffer from sensitive skin we recommend that you wear legging style trousers beneath the clothing we provide as an extra precaution.
- Due to unforeseen weather conditions, there may be times during the rainy season (May-September) which results in the local river flooding and therefore becoming dangerous to cross. Unfortunately, this may restrict the accessibility to the elephant mud spa area.
- Nevertheless, this will not effect the program any further and guests will still have the opportunity to spend one on one with their elephants and enjoy bathing time in a smaller river.
Thai Elephant Home has no control over this situation and can only apologise in advice should the weather prohibit the mud experience.
- Children under 6 years is free.
- Children 7 - 12 years 50%.