We will pick you up in Chiang Mai at your guesthouse. (morning pick up 7.00 am and afternoon pick up 1.30 pm.)
- After arriving, you will change into traditional northern style clothes.
- You will meet the elephants and practice how to take care and control the elephants.
- Enjoy your time to feeding, playing with adorable baby elephant and walk with them.
- Take elephant to the river and give them a bathe.
- Return to the Thai Elephant Home to shower, enjoy fresh fruit.Return to Chiang Mai.
Price 2,500.00 Baht/Person.
Note :: If you have transportation need after finishing the morning 2hour program or before you start the 2hour after noon program, for example you want to visit Tiger Kingdom or Longneck Karen Village please let us know ahead of time.
Include : Mahout clothes, transportation, insurance, fresh fruits, dvd pictures, video clips and English speaking guides.
Bring : Sun glasses, sun block lotion, insect spray, sandals or flip-flops or water shoes, camera, hat and a change of underwear.
Please note :
Some visitors may experience skin allergies or mild sensitivities as a result of riding the elephants. If you suffer from sensitive skin we recommend that you wear legging style trousers beneath the clothing we provide as an extra precaution.
Due to unforeseen weather conditions, there may be times during the rainy season (May-September) which results in the local river flooding and therefore becoming dangerous to cross. Unfortunately, this may restrict the accessibility to the elephant mud spa area.
Nevertheless, this will not effect the program any further and guests will still have the opportunity to spend one on one with their elephants and enjoy bathing time in a smaller river.
Thai Elephant Home has no control over this situation and can only apologise in advice should the weather prohibit the mud experience.
- Children under 6 years pay 500Baht per day.
- Children 7 - 12 years 50%.
- Children riding alone need to pay full price.