Price : 3200 Baht/Person.
- Pick up at your hotel or guesthouse in Chiang Mai between 08:00 - 8:30 am.
- Travel to the Thai Elephant Home Nursery located in a beautiful valley.
- Change into traditional Northern Thailand mahout clothing.
- Feed the baby elephants bananas or sugar cane.
- Play with the baby elephants.
- Learn about Asian elephants as you observe them in their natural habitat.
- Eat a delicious jungle mahout lunch.
- Walk with the elephants into the forest..
- Join the elephants in the mud bath.
- Bring the baby elephants to the river and give them a bath.
- Take a shower and change clothes.
- Eat fresh fruit and say goodbye to the baby elephants.
- Return to Chiang Mai in the afternoon.
Price 3,200.00 Baht/Person.
Include : Mahout clothes, transportation, insurance, food and English speaking guides.
Bring : Sun glasses, sun block lotion, insect spray, sandals or flip-flops or water shoes, camera, hat and a change of underwear.
Please note :
- Some visitors may experience skin allergies or mild sensitivities as a result of riding the elephants. If you suffer from sensitive skin we recommend that you wear legging style trousers beneath the clothing we provide as an extra precaution.
- Children under 6 years is 500baht.
- Children 7 - 12 years 50%.